SALTO advanced panic bar & fire door solutions enable panic bar-equipped emergency exit doors to be controlled with an innovative, stand-alone electronic locking system. SALTO stand-alone electronic locks can be fitted, in combination with adaptor kits, to more than 40 leading panic bars from the most popular manufacturers.
XS4 PBF110 | XS4 PANIC BAR PBF110
The SALTO XS4 PBF110 device is the emergency exit door’s highest standard for security, with enhanced safety performance features. It combines the highest safety along with ease of use and installation. SALTO XS4 PBF110 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware and Fire Exit Hardware and are certified according to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Suitable for medium to high-security applications.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- Exit signal when bar depressed.
- AMOK option for offline lockdown.
Depending on the half escutcheon.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.