SALTO South Africa is Providing a safe and convenient environment for employees, patients, visitors, and external staff:
- Differentiate easily who has access, when and for how long to such different places as emergency wards, patient rooms, pharmacy and surgeries, staff offices, etc.
- Protect against theft of drugs, pharmaceuticals or personal belongings by providing a secure, positive environment that is in the best interests of all the stakeholders of the facility: patients, staff, family and guests, community leaders, financing entities.
- Manage access to a health service’s network of diverse community centres, clinics, staff offices all from the same credential as used at the main hospital.
- Employ reliable and intuitive products and technologies developed for hard use in high traffic areas including parking zones, emergency and public main entrances.
- Extend the security of a system’s access plan to include even mobile workers easily and without sacrificing productivity.
Special SALTO features for the Healthcare industry
BioCote® Antimicrobial Silver Ion Technology
SALTO Systems, in partnership with BioCote®, uses this leading antimicrobial silver ion technology that helps eliminate up to 99.99% of microbes on product surfaces to help provide a cleaner, safer and more hygienic environment for staff, visitors and patients.
XS4 GEO grips
XS4 GEO cylinder grips have been designed to improve the operation of XS4 GEO electronic cylinders. Suitable for use in the healthcare industry, these grips are BioCoted, and DDA compliant. A range of colours enables users, even those with impaired vision, to easily distinguish between different areas.
JustIN mSVN (mobile SALTO Virtual Network) allows the updating of a person’s access rights remotely using SALTO’s JustIN mSVN app for NFC-enabled smartphones. This solution is extremely suitable for mobile staff including home care workers who can update their access credentials remotely without having to use a wired update point at a central facility.